Hello! It looks like you're using Internet Explorer. While every effort has been made to make this forum as user-friendly as possible, Internet Explorer does not support many of the features implemented here. We recommend using Chrome, Firefox, or Opera for the best possible experience.

The Crossroads

[ Mature 18+ ][ Real-World Fantasy ][ No Word Count ][ Easy App ]

Welcome

If you're joining us for the very first time, please create an OOC account before creating a character account. Afterwards, you can link your character accounts to your OOC account. Thanks!

Group Chat

Click to View Large Chat

Follow Us

Pinterest

Add Reply
New Poll

Character Questions!, Open to all
Riva
 Posted: Apr 18, 2017
Riva
Admin
Total Posts: 4
Total Money: $58
Awards: None

Game - Character Questions

So I got to thinking: What about all that random stuff you haven't thought of yet for your characfter?

It may never come into Rp, honestly, but I find it's still fun to have at least considered all of it!

Rules

The first player (Me) asks a question.

The second player in line answers that question with what their character thinks or has a preference to.

Then the second player ends their post by asking another question to be asked by the next player.

You can answer the question with either all of your people or just one.

Example

Player One: What does your character think about The Opera?

Player Two: Rhys probably enjoys going to the Opera, listening to opera music, stuff like that.
Zaniel doesn't mind a musical but he isn't likely going to hit up the Opera!

Then player 2 asks their own question for the next person.

Let's Get Started

Here is the first question!

Question: Does your character prefer Chocolate or Vanilla Cake?
PMEmail
^
Kate
 Posted: Apr 18, 2017
Kate
Admin
Total Posts: 178
Total Money: $999964

I think Anwen would prefer chocolate for sure. She comes from a place where chocolate just doesn't exist. What I mean by that is -- yeah, maybe cocoa beans are a thing there, but no one has turned cocoa into candy by adding milk and sugar. And even if they had, there's no way for that candy to reach her.

So when she came to The Crossroads and the modern world, chocolate would probably knock her socks off!

For Keelyn, I think she'd prefer vanilla. For Raph -- he doesn't need to eat since he's already dead, but... hm. I don't think he'd have a preference. Donas, probably also chocolate for the same reasons Anwen likes it. And Zhirenne... not sure! She's a carnivore, so things like cake don't feature too heavily in her diet.

My question for the next person: What is your character's favorite genre of music?

PM
^
Kate
 Posted: Apr 26, 2017
Kate
Admin
Total Posts: 178
Total Money: $999964

PM
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Members Community | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Forum Rating

Skin Selector

Is this skin too large?

Local Map

The Crossroads RP is set on the West Coast of the USA, in a fictional city called Aberdeen. Click the image above to learn more.

Current Season